Thursday, March 26, 2009

Noli n Nali Baby Bum Balm


I just wanted to tell you how great this product is. I feel like this is somewhat of a shamless plug - because I sell this on my website, but I just have to tell you how great it is. I just got around to using it the other day, because Taylor has a nasty diaper rash, and we finally used up the other product that we were using (which was not helping, by the way).


This salve has GREATLY improved her diaper rash, and quickly too I might add. I think we've been putting it on for two days, and her rash is barely noticable. As an added bonus, I put some on my husband's hand to see if it would help with his chapped and broken skin, and that as well is healing nicely. We've tried a lot of different lotions for him an nothing has worked.


So to sum up, the Baby Bum Balm works really good and we are loving it. Noli n Nali is a wonderful, Mom-owned company with a great selection of the most natural products for mother and baby.


Hope you're all doing well. Take care and stay green!


Andi


Baby Bum Balm Ingredients:
Organic Ricinus Communis(Castor) Seed Oil,Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax), Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Organic Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter),Organic Rosa Moschata (rosehip) Seed Oil, Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Martricaria) Flower Extract, Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopherol (non-GMO).

No comments: